- Dried peas 1 cup
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves 5 leaves
- Oil 2 tbsp
- 1/2 Onion Sliced
- Soak dried peas in water overnight
- Wash the soaked peas.
- Put the peas in a pot and add water and boil till tender.
- Drain out all water after it is boiled.
- Heat oil in a pot or fry pan and add jeera, sarso,onion and curry leaves. Fry this till medium brown.
- Add garlic paste and stirr for few seconds and add boil matar and mix well.
- Add salt and mix again and leave it on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with soft drinks or tea or coffee.