- 4 egg plants
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 tbsp ghee (optional)
- Corriander leaves 2 stocks/branches (optional)
- Peel the eggplant and wrap in foil.
- Bake these eggplants in medium heat oven
till it is soft.
- Take it out of the oven and cool it and mesh it.
- Peel and Ground the garlic and add it to the baked eggplant.
- Also Ground the chillies and add it to the baked eggplant.
- Cut the onion into small cubes and add it to the eggplant.
- Wash the corriander leaves, cup it into small pieces and
pound it and add it to the eggplant.
- Add salt and ghee and mix well.
- Serve with other food.