- 2 Carrots
- Mustard Oil
- Haldi (Tumeric)
- Garlic 10 cloves
- Chillies as desired
- Methi Powder (pinch)
- Peel the carrots with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the carrots in thin long slices (2 to 3 inches long and 1 cm wide)
- Wash the carrots, spread it on a tray and put it in sunlight for about 10 minutes (make sure that carrots get dry and there is no moisture left).
- Roast 1 tablespoon of jeera and pound it.
- Pour the carrots in a basin and add all the ingredients together except oil and mix well.
- Pour oil and mix well.
- serve with meal.