- 3 fresh ripe Tomatoes
- 1 small English Cabbage
- Fresh Chillies
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Capsicum
- Wash the tomatoes and cut the tops. Slice the tomatoes in half and take out the seeds. Chopp these tomatoes into small cubes
- Take about a 1/4 of english cabbage and shred it into thin long pieces.
- Take a quarter of Onion and cut it in small cubes.
- Cut the Capsicum in halves and take out the seeds, chop the capsicum in small cubes.
- Chop the fresh chillies in small pieces.
- Mix the chopped tomatoes, cabbage, onion, capsicum, chillies and salt.
- Put this in fridge for about half an hour and serve with other food.
- Removing the seeds prevents the salad from being sour.
- Some people cannot eat tomatoes because they have gastrities, removing the seeds solves this problem.
- If you don’t eat hot food, than don’t add chillies (chillies are optional).
- This is very healthy.