- Flour 1 1/2 Cup
- Sugar 4tbsp
- Liquid milk 1 1/2 cup
- Elachi Powder 1tsp (optional)
- 1 tsp baking Powder
- Oil to fry
- Sieve flour in a bowl and add baking powder, elachi and sesame seeds and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add Add sugar and mix for another 2 minutes. Pour milk and make a dough.
- Make doughs the size of a tennis ball, and make each piece round with your hand.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough flat (it should be approximately 1 cm thick). Cut this into pieces of approximately 2 inches. The shapes can be either square or rectangles or circles or as you wish it to be.
- Heat Oil in a frypan and deep fry these pieces in medium heat.
- Serve with drinks.
- This can be a very good breakfast menu.
- You can cut these pancakes in half and put butter and/or jam…..this will taste yummy.
- Sesame seeds and elachi is optional.
- You can also use water instead of milk.
- A glass can be used to cut the pieces into nice round shapes.