- Leftover cooked rice 2 cup.
- water 2 cups
- sugar 4 tsp
- a pinch of grounded elachi
- Powdered milk about 4 tbsp
- Put the cooked rice in a pot and separate the grains which is sticking together. You can do this with your hands or a spoon.
- Mix powdered milk in 1 cup of water and stir well till all milk is dissolved.
- Pour 1 cup of water in the pot of rice and boil it on medium heat till water is evaporated.
- Pour the milk mixture, sugar and powdered elachi in the boiling rice and mix well.
- Boil till liquid is evaporated.
- Serve either hot or cold.