- 1 pkt maggi noodles
- 1 Potato
- 6 to 8 Bele leaves
- 1/2 Onion
- 3 clove Garlic
- Chillies (optional)
- Wash the bele leaves and chop it.
- Peel the potatoes and cut it in cubes of approximately 2 cm.
- Peel the garlic and pound it
- Chop the onion.
- Pour 4 cups of water in a pot and add bele leaves, potatoes, garlic, onion and salt. Boil this till the potatoes are tender.
- Break the maggi noodles into four pieces or as desired and add it to the mixture.
- Add the noodles masala is there is any in the packet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve soup with dalo, cassava, kumala or alone.
- Hot soup is nice.