- 6 Cassava
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream
- 3 Cup Sugar
- 4 Cup Flour
- 2 Cup Water
- Foil or Banana leaves
- Peel the cassava, wash it and grate it.
- Mix it with flour. Add water and make a dough.
- Take a handful of it and make it flat on your hands and wrap it in a foil.
- Bake it for about half an hour in 240 degrees to 250 degrees oven or put it in the lovo.
- when it is cooked, take out the foil/banana leaves and cut it in small cubes of about 1 cm to 2 cm.
- Put sugar and coconut cream in a pot and boil it. Boil till sugar is belted and bubbles are formed (keep stirring continuously).
- Pour the coconut cream mixture into the roasted cassava and stir well.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by: Upu (Kokita)