Ingredients for making Suji/Sooji ke Laddoo:
- Grinded Suji 500g
- Grinded Sugar 500g
- Ghee/Condense milk
- Powdered Elachi 1/2 teaspoon
- Powdered Jaifar 1/4 teaspoon
- Powdered Milk 500g
Method for making Suji/Sooji ke Laddoo:
- Put grinded Suji/sooji in a frying pan and heat it. Stir well till golden brown.
- Put this golden brown Suji in bowl and let it cool.
- Add grinded Sugar, Milk, Elachi, Jaifar to Suji and mix well.
- This mixture needs to be pressed firmly in the hands to make in balls. we can use either hot ghee or condense milk for rolling into balls.
- Put these ladoo in fridge and serve cold.
- NOTE : If using hot ghee, heat the ghee in little portion for using to make suji balls.
- NOTE : If you are using ghee the suji ladoo will be soft in texture and if using condense milk the texture will be hard.
Compiled By: Miss Reshmi Lata