- Suji 500g
- Liquid milk 6 cups
- Powdered elachi 1 tsp
- Powdered nutmeg 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1 cup
- Raising 1/4 or 1/2 cup
- Ghee/Butter 1 cup
- Badam also known as almonds
- Mix sugar and milk till sugar is dissolved.
- Peel almonds by soaking in hot water. chop these peeled almonds.
- Put ghee or butter in a big frypan and heat.
- Pour suji in the hot ghee/butter and stirr.
- Fry suji in low heat. Keep on stirring till suji is light brown.
- Add milk and sugar mixture in fried suji.
- Stirr well and add the other ingredients.
- Let it cook till all the liquid is absorbed well.
- Serve either hot or cold as desired.
Keep on stirring while cooking otherwise it may get dark on some places while other portion will remain lighter colour.
Compiled By: Reshmi