- 2 Cups yogurt
- Carrots Grated
- Diced Capsicum
- Grated cucumber
- Roasted and Grounded Jeera
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilly Powder
- Garlic Paste
Optional: Vegetables can be optional
- Mix all ingredients together in a dish.
- Serve with food.
- Squeez out the liquid from grated carrot and cucumber, this will help this dish to be preserved a little longer.
- Jeera can be Roasted by Putting Jeera in a pan and heating over low flame. It should be stirred continuously otherwise it may burn on some seeds. When it is crispy, remove it from heat and pound it.
- Jeera is also known as cumin seeds.
- This can also be used as a dip when munching on biscuits or something crispy.
Compiled by: Reshmi and Ashika