- Fresh Tuna Fish 1000g
- Lemon Juice 5 tbsp
- Coconut cream 5 cups
- 8 Tomatoes
- 3 Cucumber
- 1 Big Onion
- Iced water 1 cup
- Take out the Fish scales, intestine, head and bones. Wash the fish and cut it in 1 inch cubes.
- Slice Tomatoes, cucumber and onions.
- Merinate the pieces in lemon juice for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onions and Salt. Mix well. The coconut milk should be concentrated and not contain water.
- Add iced water and mix well.
- Serve with other food.
Recipe Supplied By: Kokita (Upu)