- Flour 2 cups
- Jeera 1/2 tsp
- Pinch of Haldi
- Pinch of Powdered chilly
- Garlic Paste
- Oil to fry
- Iced water
- In a bowl put flour, jeera, hardi, chilly powder, Salt and Garlic Paste. Mix these for few minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil in this mixture and rub for 7-10 minutes thoroughly.
- Slowly pour the ice water in the mixture and make a stiff dough.
- Roll it in a thin roti form and heat this on tawa for about 30 seconds each side.
- Lay it on a chopping board and cut it in diagonal shapes.
- Fry in oil until deep brown on medium heat.
- Step 2 makes the Namkeen crispy.
- Heating on tawa prevents the diagonal shapes from sticking together.
Compiled by: Reshmi and Ashika