- 1 Fresh Lemon
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Water 1 liter
- Ice cubes
- Peel the lemon, cut it into halves and squeez out the juice in a bowl.
- In a jar, pour water, sugar and 2tsp of lemon juice.
- Stirr well till all sugar dissolves.
- Add ice cubes and serve in a glass.
- Peeling the Lemon before squeezing out the lemon juice prevents the lemon juice from getting bitter.
- You can use iced water instead of water plus ice cubes if it is inconvinient.
- You can add more jemonjuice if you wish to have more sour.
- You can take more/less sugar as desired.
Compiled By: Miss Reshmi Lata