- 1 ripe Pawpaw
- 1 Dry Coconut
Note: I you do not have the dry coconuts, you can buy a can of coconut milk and a can of coconut juice.
- Cut the Pawpaw in half and take out all the seeds.
- With a spoon, scoop out all the pawpaw flesh in a pot.
- Husk the Coconut, break the shell and collect all the coconut juice.
- Grate the coconut flesh and squeez out all the milk from the flesh. (While squeezing out the milk, you can add half cup of water.
- Pour the Coconut juice on the pawpaw flesh, mix and cook it for 6 minutes.
- Pour the coconut cream and simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.