- 4 cups water
- Crushed ginger root 1 tsp
- 8 tsp Powdered milk
- Sugar as desired
- Loose Black tealeaves/ 4 Teabags
- Pour Powdered milk in a 500ml basin and add 3/4 cup of water to it. Stirr well so that no lumps are formed.
- Pour 4 cups water and ginger in a pot and make it to boil.
- When water is hot, add tealeaves and bring it to boil. Let the tealeaves to simmer for 30 seconds.
- Add milk and sugar and let it simmer for 30 seconds.
- Strain and serve hot with snacks.
- Instead of Ginger you can use Elachi powder.
Compiled By: Miss Reshmi Lata