- Fresh Fish 3 kg
- 3 Cup coconut Milk
- 1 Onion
- Charcoals for roasting
- Take out the fish scales, Intestine and head. Wash the fish clean
- Make a fire to get live coals.
- Chop Onions and Chilies in small pieces.
- Add Onions, Chillies and Salt to Coconut Milk.
- Roast the fish over the charcoals.
- When the fish is roasted over the coals, take it out of the fire and add it to Coconut milk mixture.
- Cover the coconut milk after you have added the fish and serve after 5 minutes when the fish have soaked the coconut milk.
Recipe Supplied By: Kokita (Upu)