Ingredients for making Bhajia Pakoda :
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Pea Besan 200g
- Chillies to Taste
- Green leafy Vegetable
- Garlic 5 cloves
- Oil for deep fryig
For green leafy vegetable you can use either:
- English cabbage (leaves only)
- Bele leaves
- Sajan leaves
- Churaya leaves
Method for making Bhajia Pakoda:
- Clean the vegetables, wash it properly and chop it.
- In a bowl put all the ingredients together except oil. Slowly mix these ingredients. And pour water in portions to make a thick batter.
- Pour oil in a frying pan and heat it.
- Take mixture in little portions and pour little balls in oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown in medium heat.
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
- Make sure the batter is not too thin in consistency.
- Best served with tea/coffee or any other soft drink.
Complied By: Reshmi and Ashika