- Baked Beans 250g
- Cheese 250g
- Sliced Bread
- Butter 50g
- Butter the sliced bread.
- Use a grater to grate cheese.
- Put the buttered bread in sandwich maker. Buttered side should be facing the sandwich maker.
- Spread grated cheese on the bread.
- Top up the bread and cheese with baked beans. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of baked beans to each sandwich.
- Cover up the baked beans with another piece of sliced bread.
- Close the lid of sandwich maker and cook the sandwich till brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with drinks and/ other food.
- Baked beans and cheese sandwich is a very good snack food.
- You can either butter both sides of the sliced bread or on side. If it is 1 side than face the buttered side towards the sandwich maker, not the inside of sandwich.